Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Horsham Mid-City Motel!
The following Terms and Conditions apply to bookings made directly with Horsham-Midcity.com.au (Horsham Mid-City Motel), either by phone, walk-in, or the booking on the website. In booking with Horsham-Midcity.com.au, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
You may check in from 2.00pm. Our check out time is 10.00am. If you require a late checkout, please contact Reception to request a suitable check out time (subject to availability & may incur additional cost)
Reception hours are:
- Monday –Saturday: 7.00am to 9.00pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays: 7.00am to 7.00pm.
Smoking – As we are trying to promote a pleasant environment for all guests, we ask you to please refrain from smoking in the rooms – including bathrooms. Smoking in outside areas is permitted as long as you are a minimum of two metres from any room entrance/windows. Should we discover that any guest (or their guests) have been smoking in a room a cleaning charge of $300.00 will be applied
Noise – We ask that you respect other guests by limiting noise made after 10pm.Nosie complaints are treated seriously and could result in offenders being evicted from the Motel.
Car parking is available onsite (subject to availability.)
The Motel reserves the right to change from time to time any of the terms in this Agreement by general notice on the Website, and by using the Website you agree in advance to accept such changes. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended.
Provision of Services
The Motel provides a membership and reservation service at its Website allowing you to reserve a room at the Horsham Mid-City Motel subject to availability and other terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and to provide offers or promotions (“Promotions”) on the Website (“Service”).
You acknowledge that the Service provided to you is not fault free and relies on factors outside the control of the Motel. The Service is provided to you at such times and by such means as the Motel decides from time to time.
By the Motel providing the Service to you, you agree to provide accurate and up to date information as requested and keep that information up to date and accurate.
All room rates set out on the Website (“Rates”) are per room per night based on single/ double/triple or family occupancy, unless otherwise stated.
All Rates are in AUD and are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Rates on special promotions and motel packages are subject to limited availability and may not be available every night. In addition, these rates may not be applicable in conjunction with other promotions, group or conference bookings. Please consult the Motel Reception for further clarification.
The Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of new government charges, taxes or levies. The Rates are subject to changes without notice. The Rates only apply to reservations made at the Website.
Guarantee Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Once your reservation is confirmed your credit card will be used as a form of guarantee for the reservation. A valid credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. The Motel does not charge your card prior to arrival, unless otherwise stated. The booking is not a prepaid booking, unless otherwise stated, and must be settled on arrival at the Motel.
Upon arrival, the Motel requires payment for the total amount of your accommodation charges plus valid photo identification. Additionally, a credit card pre-authorisation or refundable cash payment of $100.00 is required as a security bond to cover any incidental expenses incurred during your stay. The Motel accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bankcard.
Any cancellation will need to be received by the Motel at least 72 hours prior to arrival date to avoid paying a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation fee, which may be processed through to your credit card to the value equal to 1 night’s room rate. All no show rooms will be charged for the first night’s accommodation.
A deposit of the first night’s accommodation rate is payable for stays over long weekends and public holidays.
The Motel may make information regarding Promotions available on the Website. The Promotions are subject to any specific terms and conditions set out in each Promotion in addition to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. The Motel reserves the right to change, modify or withdraw any Promotion at any time.
By using the Service you agree that you shall not:
- use the Website for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited under this Agreement;
- disrupt or interfere with the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service;
- use any information for commercial reasons;
- modify, copy, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information on the Website.
Suspension of/ Changes to Service(s)
The Motel may from time to time without notice modify, discontinue or suspend the Service and you acknowledge that the Motel will not be liable for any suspension, modification, discontinuance or termination of the Service at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
You acknowledge that the Motel reserves the right to change or modify the products, services and programs described at the Website at any time without notice and without liability.
Limitations on Liability
You acknowledge that:
- the Motel or its suppliers are not liable to you or any other person for any cost, loss or liability (including loss or profit or other consequential damage) arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Service, any information or material issued on the Website or for any other matter arising out of or in connection with this Agreement;
- the Motel provides the Service on an “as is” basis and without any warranty or condition expressed or implied. To the extent permitted by law, the Hotel and its suppliers disclaim all implied warranties and conditions, including without limitation implied warranties and conditions on title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
- the following applies if the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 applies to you. Where any legislation implies any term or warranty that cannot be excluded, then that implied term or warranty will be deemed to be included. However, the Motel’s liability for any breach of such implied term or warranty will be limited where so permitted to:
- if the breach relates to goods:
- the replacement of the goods; or
- the repair of such goods; or
- the payment of the costs or replacing the goods; or
- the payment of the costs of repairing the goods;
- if the breach relates to services:
- the supplying of those services again; or
- the payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
You agree to indemnify the Motel and its affiliates, officers, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or in connection with your breach of this Agreement.
The Service may provide links to other websites. As the Motel has no control over the linked website, you acknowledge that the Motel is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with reliance on such information or material contained on the linked website.
The material used and displayed on the Website for the provision of the Service including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork of video, music, sound and names, logos/trademarks are the property of the Hotel or its licensors and are protected under copyright and other laws and you agree not to use such materials without the Motel’s prior written consent.
You cannot assign your rights under this Agreement or any other agreement with the Motel without the prior written consent of the Motel.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the state of Victoria (Australia) and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Victorian Courts.
You and the Motel are independent contractors and no agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer or any other relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Failure to Act
The failure by the Motel to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the Motel rights to act with respect to any other breaches.
The Motel does not guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to the Services and operation of the Website due to numerous factors which may occur outside the Motel’s control.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.